Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Gym = Success

Yay! I actually went to the gym. I stuck with 35 minutes of cardio because I didn't want to feel like death the next morning, but it actually went pretty well! I did 25 on the elliptical and 10 on what I call the "leg thingie".

So I woke up to a breakfast cookie this morning! It was actually really good! Mmm soft and chocolaty. The only thing I wasn't happy with was the fact that I used WAYYY too much banana and I'm definitly not used to the texture of oats. The taste was fine but the texture was just.. ick. I ended up putting cool whip onthe last 1/4 of it, just becaude of the texture. Definitely something I need to get used to!

So tonight was take 2 of the breakfast cookie. This one was slightly different.


Started off with:
1/3 cup oats
1 big Tbs. Skippy Natural Peanut Butter
2 spoonfuls of applesauce
Cinnamon
Little bit of salt

To make this:


I plan on topping it with microwaved apples with some cinnamon and a little PB!

Lunch consisted of (a forgotten picture) of grilled chicken, brocolli, carrots, whole grain penne with a lotttttttt of seasoning. I'm definitely a big seasoning person!

Dinner was grilled chicken with a chipotle citrus marinade and a cut up apple for a snacky!

Tomorrow I'm going for day two in a row of the gym, arms! I'm very, veryyy excited that I seem to be sticking with this so far. I can't wait until I start to see some sort of result. It's only been three days but I'm actually starting to feel better. I already have a little more energy. Time will tell what else happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment