Sunday, January 3, 2010

Cookie =]

Today is a very exciting day. I'm made my first breakfast cookie!! After watching the Fitnessista make manyyyy of these cookies I FINALLY decided to try it out for myself and I even took some pictures (on my cell phone, haha).



This one was:
1/3 cup oats
Half Packet of Carnation Instant Breakfast (Chocolate)
1 Tbs of Skippy Natural Peanut Butter



Add 1/2 mashed Banana



Added 1/8 cup milk and made it a nice batter. The only thing wasn't too sure about was if it was supposed to be this soft? It was a lot more liquid-y than I thought it was going to be.
I added some cinnamon and a little bit of sugar.



The final product!


I'm reallyyyyy excited to give this a try. It's really exciting to know I'll wake up and have breakfast ready for me to eat!

Today was full of tons of snacks because I was running around all day.

Throughout the day I had a pancakes, microwaved apple with cinnamon, chicken alfredo, grilled chicken and a banana with PB.

I'm off to bed early tonight because I have a terribleeeee headache. Up early to do Monday gym... cardio day!

No comments:

Post a Comment