Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Musings

Hmmm, the next few days will be full of plenty of musings from myself as 2009 comes to a close and 2010 begins. It's definitely time for me to make a change in EVERYTHING: eating, exercise, school, organization, keeping in touch with friends..

I'm definitely not one to make New Year's resolutions. I think the term is overused and there are too many people out there that make these "resolutions", stick to them for part of January, and ditch the thought completely. Sooooo, I've decided to make my GOALS for 2010. hah. Let's start with a few.

I want to blog once a day. I'm a note writer. I am constantly jotting down lists of things I need to do, or random thoughts, then I lose the list and just give up on the tasks to-do altogether. I constantly have things going on in my head and I feel like if I write something down in a blog and have some sort of an outlet it will help me stay more organized in my thinking. And everyone I know can tell you.. I'M NOT ORGANIZED. Which brings me to my next goal...

STAY ORGANIZED. or attempt to. Part of the reason I procrastinate so much is because I'm not organized. I use my mess as an excuse. For example, the night before I'll have a fantastic plan to go the the gym. Sitting in bed that night I'll pretty much be brainstorming ways to get out of going to the gym. Finally I'll conclude: "I didn't wash my gym clothes yet, looks like I can't go." Lame. But I do it all the time.

Just a few. With many more to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment